Monday 16 April 2012

Howard Hadeda Welcome

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome to all my feathery and not so feathery, hairy and not so hairy, two-legged and four-legged, and yes my slithery friends. Great! you found my blog which I have just started and will be in full flight soon. I'm so excited.

Watch this space and learn all about who I am, where I come from, and more importantly............ my scary adventure to the Valley of Bones. 

My first beautifully illustrated book: "The Adventures of Howard the African Hadeda and the Valley of Bones", will be launched at the Cape Town Book Fair in the Cape Town Conference Centre  during June 15 - 17 th  2012. 

Don't miss it if you are in the vicinity of Cape Town.

And for now have a great Hadeda day!

Featherly regards,

Howard

10 comments:

  1. Something tickles me....why is it that grown-ups just love reading about Howard? A very warm welcome to the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M! I need all the support I can get! HH (Jnr)

      Delete
  2. Dear Howard,

    We are so excited to hear about your book! Congratulations! Please keep us posted. Your big fans here in the USA. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to the Reyneke family in way off Texas. Wow! I wonder if I could fly that far? Friendly bushveldt regards, Howard

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Would love to read more about the Adventures of Howard the African Hadeda and the Valley of Bones. Greetings from Aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hideda Raaitjie from Aus!Thanks for making contact. It gets lonely in my roost (fifth branch up, sharp left)and I'm not sure about all this newfangled gadgetry... I've lots more to tell and do watch this space! Feathery greetings from my branch in Mkuze, Howard

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful idea! Looking forward to seeing the progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hideda Maree, Thanks for sharing my excitement! It took some time to convince the guy who now claims to be the author. But then, in all humility, genius is seldom recognised. Sigh.... More about me later today, much of which I'm sure you will know as you are surrounded by the other members of my family; Please drop in again! Raucous greetings. Howard

      Delete
  5. Dear Howard,

    We have noticed that you have quietly (ehmmm) become a serious celebrity!!!!! How very fantastic! May you still have many wonderful adventures ahead!!!

    Our love and admiration,

    Sue and Etienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue and Etienne. I hope you will enjoy reading my adventures as much as I enjoy telling them!

      Delete

Welcome to my tree! Please leave a message for me..........