Monday 21 May 2012

New Launch Date

The launch date for 'Howard The African Hadeda and the Valley of Bones' has been moved to June 30, 2012. My clever publisher found a fantastic venue at the comfortable The Book Lounge in Roeland Street Cape Town. Great stuff. I'm looking forward to renewing many old and close friendships and meeting many new ones! (Also a feast of crunchy bugs and crickets and things will be provided).

I've been told that between snacks I would have to autograph many thousand of copies of my book as my fans clamour and  jostle the length of Roeland Street to buy one ...... This will be my absolute pleasure, of course! All for one and one for all............



To mark the occasion I practiced, beak in sand on my autograph. Hope you like it.......




4 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful!! Enjoy Howard, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you Elizabeth! I'm looking forward to the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, Howard! Did you get any help from any of your artist friends with your autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Helen! Nope, I did it all, me, personally by myself one Sunday afternoon in the white shores of the Mkuze River. Glad you like it! Hadeda!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my tree! Please leave a message for me..........